When you need roofers in Phoenix, you know to call Geo Roofing. We have the knowledge and experience to get the job done well and on time. We offer up-front pricing and our roofers are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Our roofers specialize in both roof repair and installation as well as restoration services. No matter the type of roof you have or the size of the job, we can do it all.
The Difference Our Roofers Make
We understand that there are plenty of roofers in the Phoenix area. The reason we stand out among the rest is because we are a full-service roofing company. With expertise in every kind of roofing, the ability to do both large-scale industrial jobs as well as residential, and our in-house insurance adjuster for water and fire damage restoration services, there is no one out there like us!
Our Roofers in Phoenix provide:
- Fire damage restoration of your home. Many homeowners don’t realize that water damage and fire damage go hand in hand. When a roof fails and allows water in, that water can easily reach exposed or poorly insulated wires. This is typically how a fire occurs. We work to restore fire and smoke damage while we tackle water damage. This involves removing smoke and fire burned wood and materials, replacing them, and ensuring the structural integrity of the building is back to its pre-damaged state.
- Water damage restoration is critical. Our roofers are trained and experienced at quickly assessing a roof, mitigating ongoing damage, and beginning repairs. These frequently involve the sectioning off and drying of indoor areas as well. As a complete remodeler, our roofers are your first line of defense against water and hail damage. We work hard to preserve areas of the roof that aren’t damaged, and quickly restore the protection of the areas that are.
- Flat roofs are common in Phoenix. They come in a variety of types from asphalt to foam and membranes. We specialize in the most common varieties of flat roofs in Phoenix. Our roofers correctly install, repair, and maintain these roofs. We can even prepare your roof for monsoon season with a thorough inspection to catch any immediate issues. Properly grading a flat roof is critical in this regard, and we take careful measurements to prevent ponding and standing water.
- Asphalt shingle repair is a part of an asphalt roof, but not all asphalt roofs can be repaired. There are limits to the layer of shingles that can be applied to a roof before it becomes unsafe and structurally unsound. If we cannot repair your roof, for this reason, we provide affordable tear-downs and re-roofs. We perform these using new shingles and have a variety of options for you to choose from. This is a great time to add a new moisture barrier as well, keeping you safe, warm, and dry.
- Home remodeling is a specialty of our roofers in Phoenix. This skill is critical because roofing damage often means home damage. Your interior may be flooded, water can get behind walls, under floors, and worse. This can cause mold and even structural instability if major beams are affected. We can remodel your home at the same time we repair your roof.
Just because we offer more does not mean we cost more. Our Phoenix roofers work with the best manufacturers to ensure you get the best warranty. We look for bulk discounts when we can, and pass those savings on to you. By aiding you in getting your insurance to pay for restorations when it is applicable, we may save you from having to spend anything at all. You won’t find any other roofers out there who care more about their customers!
When it comes to decision-making, we are here to support you—not push you. Your roofer will inform you of your options, such as repairing a section of roof or doing a tear off and replacement. We give you what you need to make a decision. Going over the price points, benefits, and possible drawbacks of each option, our roofer allows you to be in the driver seat.
Your Expert Roofers in Phoenix
Besides having excellent customer service, we guarantee our work. Our roofers are among the most experienced and skilled contractors out there. Additionally, our insurance adjuster is your advocate in dealing with your insurance company. We offer a value estimate on the water or fire damage to your home, so you aren’t stuck with their adjuster who will diminish the value in order to save the insurance company money.
We are also remodeling contractors. As full-service contractors, we are able to restore any damage done to your home or office by fire or water. When your home springs a leak and you end up with ruined drywall, flooring, cabinetry, and attic space our roofers can restore it all. That is the Geo Roofing Difference!
Contact us today and see why our roofers in Phoenix make a difference you will appreciate.