Insurance Restoration – Residential & Commercial
Of course, everyone hopes they will never need to file an insurance claim on their home or business. When they do, something distressing has already happened — exterior and/or interior damages due to a storm, fire and subsequent water damage, a broken pipe under the foundation or inside kitchen or bathroom walls, sewer lines overflowing into one or many rooms, lead, mold, & asbestos issues, et cetera. You need Insurance Restoration in Phoenix from Geo Roofing!
Not just any roofing contractor will suffice, only a qualified Insurance Restoration contractor has the high-tech tools and experience necessary to reconstruct a property back to a pre-loss condition. In addition to the knowledge and skills required to perform these construction tasks, an Insurance Restoration contractor also has to possess the skills necessary to work with specialized Insurance Restoration equipment, computerized pricing databases, and of course the ability to convey the full amount of damage to insurance companies.
From the initial step of securing the property (board-ups, temporary fencing) and/or mitigating damages (Water extraction, Temporary Tarp Protection, Hazardous Materials Clean-Up) to the very last square foot of new flooring or paint and cleaning up, Geo provides the professional Insurance Restoration Phoenix trusts.
Insurance Restoration Preferred Vendors & Service Providers
Not all insurance restoration companies in Phoenix participate in the “Preferred Service Provider” programs, but the trend is growing. Often at the onset of a claim, home or business owners will be asked to consider using the insurance company’s insurance restoration contractors or vendors which oftentimes comes with a laundry list of incentives like “Extended warranties” or “Special Guarantees” with the obligatory omission that you can also choose your own insurance restoration contractor to perform the repair work.
It is not secret these “Preferred Vendor” lists are a money-saving tool for insurance companies. The preferred insurance restoration contractors and vendors agree to complete the work set forth and approved by an insurance company at a price pre-determined by the insurance provider. In return, said insurance provider supplies a steady stream of work to the preferred insurance restoration contractor. The insurance provider pays the least amount possible and the insurance restoration vendor secures a steady flow of new future work and the plan works… For insurance companies and insurance companies’ insurance restoration contractor, but what about the Property Owner?
The Property Owners Preferred Contractor
What sets Geo apart from other Insurance Restoration companies is our dedication to You the Property Owner, not the insurer. Here are just a few of the reasons and benefits of awarding Geo your restoration project:
- LOCAL, LOCAL, LOCAL! We are an Arizona Insurance Restoration Company. Our office is centrally located in Phoenix serving the Phoenix Metro, Flagstaff, & Tucson areas.
- NO EXTRA or HIDDEN FEES. A Substantial Amount of Labor & Resources are Required to Measure, Photograph, Document, Procure and Present Detailed Damage Reports, not to mention Site Visits and Procuring of Additional Documents/Information often required by insurance companies. Our Only Reward is to be Your Insurance Restoration Contractor.
- Arizona Licensed Property & Casualty Adjuster on Staff to answer any coverage questions on your insurance restoration project.
- We are NOT an Insurance Restoration “preferred vendor”. Our allegiance is to our customers, the proper restoration of their property, and their expectations of a quality job exempt of shortcuts.
- We are a Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Residential & Commercial Insurance Restoration General Contractor.
- Exceptional Better Business Bureau and Arizona Registrar of Contractor Records assure your Insurance Restoration satisfaction.
- Fair Price Assurance via Xactmate® – Today 22 of the top 25 property insurance companies in the U.S. and 10 of the top 10 Canadian insurers use Xactware property insurance claims tools, Geo utilizes the same system for Your Insurance Restoration Project.
- Clear, Thorough, and Written Insurance Restoration Contracts with Detailed Scopes of Work to ensure your satisfaction.
- Fair Payment Schedules to Protect the Owner and Assure Steady Progress of Work all the way through the Insurance Restoration.
- Written Warranties and Guarantees Provided with the satisfactory completion of each Insurance Restoration Project.
- Written Change Orders – No Hidden Costs. Only Work Approved by you the Owner will be Performed on your Insurance Restoration Project.
- Non-Insurance Related Upgrades, Changes, and Extra Remodeling can all be added to your Insurance Restoration Project.
- Credit Cards are Accepted and Financing is also Available
- Additional Professional Help if you Need it. Particularly on larger Insurance Restorations, you may need additional help to recover your full insurance benefits. Public Adjusters, Policyholder Attorneys, Engineers, CPA’s, and other Professionals are all available for referral.